The Couple’s Syllabus (TCS) is for
- All couples (of all sexual orientations in any stage of relationship) who want solid relationship information
- Single people who would like to prepare for a relationship
- People looking for resources for relationship education
- Helping professionals seeking relationship books and other resources for the general public
- People looking to access therapist directories to find a therapist for different concerns and by therapeutic outlook (also called an orientation)
Please check back frequently for new content as I read, re-read, watch, or listen to material for “required reading”.
There is no sponsored content on this website.
To translate any of the text words into a language other than English, please drop the webpage URL into Google Translate
Jen Schlau (Visit About the Syllabus to Learn More about this project.)
Disclaimer: This site is informational only and its resources are not substitutions for professional therapy. If you need professional help, see the Find a Therapist page to locate a qualified mental health professional.